Did you know a skylight can ...
NW Exterior Agreements
Are you protecting yourself and your loved ones from VOCs?
They’re everywhere. Volatile Organic Compounds are found in all kinds of household materials like:
- cleaning supplies
- building materials and furnishings
- office equipment
- craft materials like glues and adhesives
- everyday supplies like permanent markers, and
VOCs can be extremely harmful to your health, irritating your eyes, nose and throat. They can also cause difficulty with breathing and nausea. Some VOCs can even cause cancer.
Are you protecting yourself and your loved ones from moisture?
For every person in your household, two gallons of moisture is emitted into the air.
- Humid air makes it harder to breathe, especially if you have breathing conditions such as asthma.
- Humidity also makes the air stagnant, trapping pollutants and allergens like pollen, dust, mold, dust mites, and smoke.
- Dust mites live in furniture, carpets, and bedding. They thrive at humidity levels of 70 to 80 percent. Their waste and dead bodies can trigger breathing problems.
- Humidity over 60 percent also encourages the growth of mold.